Anyone starting up in business does so because they have a good business proposition and the energy and commitment to see it through. Most, however, are not specialists in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting.
We can help you to transform your aspirations into reality.
Specifically, we can:
- help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- arrange for the formation of a limited company with your chosen name;
- complete all new business registration procedures with HM Revenue & Customs;
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts, to support any applications for business finance;
- deal with all limited company secretarial matters and provide a Registered Office facility, if required;
- advise on the maintenance of accounting records, which best suit your needs;
- assist with the choice and installation of accountancy software;
- provide assistance with VAT, payroll etc; and
- help you with all aspects of business compliance and administration, going forward.
For further information on our business start-up services and to arrange an initial free of charge meeting, please contact us.